Monday, April 12, 2010

STATE OF THE ART


Ok kids, so it's almost here. State of the art during the telus festival. This week long art show takes place in the telus conference center. It starts on the 17th of april with a big opening night with live painting with myself and a few other artists. I will have two pairs of custom painted shoes, original canvases, and framed sketches (for cheap!!), as well as PRINTS....for CHEAP...like 40 dollars cheap. If your broke like me, you now have the option of owning some artwork from me! It's not original, but i can assure you these prints are awesome quality, buy yourself a nice frame and you have yourself some nice wall decorations.!! Anyways, all you kids better be coming to the show...if you can't make it and you would like a print, get in contact with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment